- Experience the most glamorous and lavish weekend with 2014 FORMULA 1 ETIHAD AIRWAYS ABU DHABI GRAND PRIX - 21–23 November.
- Desert safaris with thrilling dune bashing, sand skiing, quad biking, a visit to a camel farm, camel riding, and a traditional meal under the stars.
- Immerse yourself at Abu Dhabi’s luxurious hotels taking away a memorable experience with Arabian Wildlife at Sir Baniyas or the wonderful splendor of uninterrupted sand mass in the world, Qasr Al Sarab Desert Resort .
- City tours in Abu Dhabi and other parts of UAE
- Dinner cruises
Contact us today at firstname.lastname@example.org or +971 (2) 401-2454
Information about UAE Visit Visa
- Individuals registered for the Abu Dhabi Media Summit 2014.
- This visa is valid for 59 days to enter and 30 (visit visa 30 days) or 90 days (visit visa 90 days) to leave depending on the type chosen. Overstay penalty is AED 100 per day.
- Visit visa application – Clearly mention the reason of the visit.
- Passport copy clear and colored (Passport should be valid for at least 6 months)
- Photo clear and colored with white background.
Turnaround time and price:
- 30 days visit visa urgent priority – issued within 5 working days – AED 1140.
- 30 days visit visa normal priority – issued within 10 working days- 890.
- 90 days visit visa urgent priority – issued within 5 working days – AED 1490.
- 90 days visit visa normal priority – issued within 10 working days-1740.
Note in regards to visitors that are granted with visa on arrival:
Passport holders from the following countries can obtain a visit visa on arrival at the airport – valid for 30 days from the date of entry, which can be extended for another 30 days.
Europe: Austria, Belgium, Czech Republic, Cyprus, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Iceland, Ireland, Italy, Liechtenstein, Luxembourg, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Slovakia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, UK, Monaco, Vatican, San Marino, Slovenia, Lithuania, Hungary, Latvia, Estonia, Malta, Croatia, Romania, and Bulgaria.
Rest of World: Australia, Hong Kong, Japan, Malaysia, New Zealand, Singapore, South Korea, Brunei, USA & Canada.
It's fast and furious fun for all ages at Ferrari World - the world's first Ferrari theme park and the largest attraction of its kind.
It's fast and furious fun for all ages at Ferrari World - the world's first Ferrari theme park and the largest attraction of its kind. The park tells the Ferrari story with passion and excitement through more than 20 exhilarating and educational rides and attractions, interactive shopping and authentic Italian dining experiences.
Beneath its huge, iconic red roof, attractions include: Formula Rossa, the world's fastest roller coaster, reaching speeds of 240 kmph; Galleria Ferrari, the world's largest Ferrari gallery outside Maranello with an interactive display of cars from 1947 through to the present; Speed of Magic, a fantastic 4-D adventure through deep green jungles, icy caves and ravines and to the mouth of a fiery volcano. Those wanting to start their Ferrari World Abu Dhabi experience in top gear will get their adrenalin fix at G-Force blasting through the red roof, before dropping from a hair-raising height of 62 meters.
Opening Hours: Tue to Sun, 11:00 — 20:00; the park is closed on Mondays.
Yas Island Experience
An emerging entertainment destination within a 30-minute drive of the UAE capital.
An emerging entertainment destination within a 30-minute drive of the UAE capital, Yas Island is home to the state-of-the-art Yas Marina Circuit — host to the annual F1™ Etihad Airways Abu Dhabi Grand Prix. Get to grips with Yas Marina Circuit through a series of track day packages, including 'Driver Experiences', 'Passenger Experiences', 'Private Driving Tuition' programmes and 'Racing License Courses'.
At the circuit's centrepiece is Yas Viceroy Abu Dhabi, a five star, iconic hotel — the only one in the world to straddle an F1 race track being breathtakingly built half on land and half over water.
Attracting Super Yachts from as far away as Australia for the annual F1™ Etihad Airways Abu Dhabi Grand Prix and, the Yas Marina and Yacht Club are central to Abu Dhabi's ambitions of becoming a strong rival to traditional yachting grounds such as the Mediterranean and Caribbean. Overlooking the stunning Yas Marina F1™ Circuit, Cipriani features signature dishes from Harry's Bar in Venice and classic Italian favourites.
It's fast and furious fun for all ages at Ferrari World Abu Dhabi - the world's first Ferrari theme park and the largest attraction of its kind. The park tells the Ferrari story with passion and excitement through more than 20 exhilarating and educational rides and attractions, interactive shopping and authentic Italian dining experiences.
On the western shores of Yas Island, Yas Links Abu Dhabi — an award-winning golf course, designed by Kyle Phillips, one of the world's leading golf course architects - is in line with the traditional links golf commonly associated with the coastal towns of Scotland and Ireland. Voted among the 'Top 10 New International Golf Courses' by the influential US publication Golf Magazine, Yas Links features a 7,450-yard par 72 course, utilizing five teeing grounds per hole, with all 18 benefiting from ocean views. Recently Yas Links has also been named one of the world's Top 25 courses by influential US magazine, Golf Digest.
The new Yas Waterworld Aqua Park will open in the final quarter of 2012 and will be an integral part of Yas Island's entertainment offering, alongside the Yas Marina Circuit and Yas Links Golf Course.
Spanning an area the size of 20 football pitches, Yas Waterworld will include 43 rides, slides and attractions that follow the adventures of the waterpark's main character 'Dana' - a young Emirati girl in search of a legendary pearl that brought prosperity to her village. A true full day experience, the waterpark will also feature restaurants, shops and interactive games.
Guests staying in any of the Yas Plaza hotels have free access to Yas Island Beach, with regular shuttle buses taking them there.