Abu Dhabi Media Summit 2014 will be held from 18-20 November at the Rosewood Hotel in Al Maryah Island, Abu Dhabi. Day 1 of the Summit is invitation-only and Days 2 and 3 are open to public registration.
How to Register: GUESTS
If you have an invitation email and want to register to attend, click here. Be sure to have handy the registration code contained in your invitation email. Accommodation and transportation details will be asked during the registration process. If you’d like to book other incredible experiences during your stay in Abu Dhabi, twofour54 tawasol can help you. More information below.
If you do not have an invitation to the conference or have lost your reservation code, kindly email firstname.lastname@example.org to request an invitation or new registration code. If you require further assistance, you also may telephone +971 800 ADMS2014 (236714).
How to Register: PUBLIC
For the first time, this year the Abu Dhabi Media Summit will open its doors to the public on the 2nd and 3rd day of the Summit, enabling interested members of the public to hear top-tier global players and their emerging-market counterparts discuss the industry’s hot topics. Places are limited and registration is advance is required. Please use the public registration link below to register.
twofour54 tawasol services
twofour54 tawasol travel would like to offer you access to a series of incredible experiences during your stay in Abu Dhabi, at very attractive prices!
- Experience the most glamorous and lavish weekend with 2014 FORMULA 1 ETIHAD AIRWAYS ABU DHABI GRAND PRIX - 21–23 November.
- Desert safaris with thrilling dune bashing, sand skiing, quad biking, a visit to a camel farm, camel riding, and a traditional meal under the stars.
- Immerse yourself at our luxurious hotels taking away a memorable experience with Arabian Wildlife at Sir Baniyas or the wonderful splendor of uninterrupted sand mass in the world, Qasr Al Sarab Desert Resort .
- City tours in Abu Dhabi and other parts of UAE
- Dinner cruises
Contact us today at email@example.com or +971 (2) 401-2454
Information about UAE Visit Visa
- Individuals registered for the Abu Dhabi Media Summit 2014.
- This visa is valid for 59 days to enter and 30 (visit visa 30 days) or 90 days (visit visa 90 days) to leave depending on the type chosen. Overstay penalty is AED 100 per day.
- Visit visa application – Clearly mention the reason of the visit.
- Passport copy clear and colored (Passport should be valid for at least 6 months)
- Photo clear and colored with white background.
Turnaround time and price
- 30 days visit visa urgent priority – issued within 5 working days – AED 1140.
- 30 days visit visa normal priority – issued within 10 working days- 890.
- 90 days visit visa urgent priority – issued within 5 working days – AED 1740.
- 90 days visit visa normal priority – issued within 10 working days-1490.
Note in regards to visitors that are granted with visa on arrival
Passport holders from the following countries can obtain a visit visa on arrival at the airport – valid for 30 days from the date of entry, which can be extended for another 30 days.
Europe: Austria, Belgium, Czech Republic, Cyprus, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Iceland, Ireland, Italy, Liechtenstein, Luxembourg, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Slovakia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, UK, Monaco, Vatican, San Marino, Slovenia, Lithuania, Hungary, Latvia, Estonia, Malta, Croatia, Romania, and Bulgaria.
Rest of World: Australia, Hong Kong, Japan, Malaysia, New Zealand, Singapore, South Korea, Brunei, USA & Canada.